Air Conditioning Contractors of America - New Jersey 2013 Annual Meeting
DATE: March 20, 2013
TIME: 5:30 - 8:30pm
PLACE: Grounds for Sculpture, Trenton, NJ
Working for its members to secure:
- HVAC licensing that help...not hinder our businesses
- Streamlining the HVACR licensing application and "Grandfather" period
- NJ BPU promotes programs that promote a healthier HVAC business while helping consumers save energy
By February 21, 2013 - $50
After February 21, 2013 - $60.00
5:30 - 6:30pm - Meet and Greet Hour: includes appetizers, wine and beer
Entrance into the meeting
Full sit-down dinner with salad, main course and dessert
Feel free to arrive early to walk the ground and view the sculptures.
This will be a fact packed night for every New Jersey HVACR Contractor! Come and learn the latest about New Jersey HVACR new laws, regulations, programs and market trends influencing our industry. Hear up to date information from our three prominent speakers:
- Assemblyman Vincent Prieto, Father of the HVACR Licensing Law will give an update on the regulations and grandfathering
- Joseph L. Fiordaliso, New Jersey BPU Commissioner will give an update on BPU plans relating to the HVACR industry
- Paul Stalknecht, President and CEO of ACCA will give the scoop on the national trends that affect your business.
Direct all inquiries to:
Patrick A. Stewart - Public Strategies Impact
414 River View Plaza, Trenton, NJ 08611
Wish to cancel notification must be received a minimum of one week prior to the event to receive a refund.